Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, November 5, 2010

... :(

Heyy readers :D Sorry for not posting for some time D: I was lazy and practically EMO D: Sorry ya , forgive me can ah ?? :( Gomenasai :(

Aloha Au la`oe means I love you in Hawaiian , I really do , but I guess it doesn't even matter to you anymore :( You have him in your life , and I ... I'm just another jerk that does not even worth belonging in your world , I'm sorry , I'll just back off . I bet you already forgotten all the bitter and sweet memories we went through , I can't forget em' . Like you said , you moved on .


I freaking feel like killing myself when I see your face , it's like a sharp needle poking my heart when I just see that smile of yours and remembering that I can't have you in my arms again , I just ....


I bet that you're not even reading this post right now , but to be honest , my heart will never let go of you , I might say that I moved on , but deep inside , you're still there .

I try to be happy for these few people :
Le-Yon , Cheng Jun , Kent Seong ,Kent Leang , Firdaus , Jia Rui , Garry , Yao Dong , Yu Yang , Samuel Tek , Yong Wai Han , JoeHann , Matthew , Euwern Wong , Bryan Lai , Wei Kin , Shan Jun , Erin Chew , Amanda Ng , Amanda Chin , Meigie Yap , Fong Lam , Khang Yen , Jin Zhen , Amber Liew , Yueh Qi , Zheng Yang , Hock Soon , Ern Tze , Bing Tzen , Wei Sheng , Kuan Aeng , Nathanael , Jok Onn , Fong Min , Ying Hui , Sze Too , Wen Hao , Adrian Tan , Chee Wei , Koon Wei , Yong Heng , Kae Yong , and many more .

Thanks to those who gave me strength and courage that I needed to fight this war , I fought it bravely with you guys by my side . ILY . :)

Bye , nights readers :) Have A good rest :)

Sorry for the dramatic post if that's what you call it >.<

SAYONARA !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers