Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Loving each other ~ Forever love :D

Aloha :DDDD I'm freaking happy :DDDD hehe :DDDDD You've brighten up my day , You left a smile on face , You've left a perfect memory for me before we graduate :D I don't know what else to say other than ILoveYou :DDD

Kor , I'm sorry ... D: I freaking hope that you're not mad :( IF YOU ARE , I really don't have anythign to say except I'm sorry , you cheered me up when I was dead EMO , if you hate me , then I really will be sad :( But just know that I'm sorry :(


ILOVEYOU !!! :D You made me hyper :DDD You made me feel like I've drank 20 cans of RedBull xDD :DDD hehehehe , you're in my head , and I can't get you out of it , You'll always be my #1 in my heart :D


I love you darling :DDDD

ECYS , We'll be together forever :) Iloveyou , forever & always :DDD


SAYONARA !!! :DDDD RedBull xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers