Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boredom ~

If there was a shooting star , what would be the first thing you would wish for ?? :O
I would wish to be with you forever . :D
Have you ever loved somebody so much that you'll give your life for her/him ?? :O
I had , yeah . A few times , but still they weren't the ONE , I kept thinking they were , but in the end , they weren't . I really think that you're the one , but will you love me till the very end ?? :O
Are you willing to give your life just to make mine better ?? :O
Are you willing to spend your life with me ?? :O
I am willing to :D But I really wish that you're gonna stand by me even through the darkest alleys .
I love you ErinChewYingSyuen , I really do .
I hope that we'll be what they call FOREVER LOVE , we'll never leave each other , will we ?? :O
I just want to live happily with you till I die . But do you want to spend your whole life with me ? :O
I'm sorry if this hurts you , but I needa know how you feel girl , I love too much to just let you suffer your whole life with me . Are you happy with me ?? :O I am extremely happy with you
I want to love you forevermore , I want to be the one to lend you my shoulder so that you can cry , I want to be the one that will comfort you whenever you're scared or sad .
♥ Iloveyou , don't leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers