Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Monday, November 15, 2010

ErinChewYingSyuen - AaronJaredNgSzeChyn . I'll never let go :D

I effin love you weih :D hehe . I miss holding you in my hands la D: And tomorrow is gonna be our last day in Lick Hung D: I really hope that I could hold you in my arms and never let you go , I want the time to go slow tomorrow , I really hope we could stop the time tomorrow . So that I would never be apart from you .. ErinChewYingSyuen , I will miss everything about you D:


Of course , I would love you . Like I said before , WE are what people call TRUE LOVE . True love LASTS FOREVER . WE might be FAR in DISTANCE , but still OUR HEARTS are CONNECTED FOREVER . I won't let you go baby girl .You're mine forever , and I promise , I'll be yours forever , faithfully :DD

Love me and never let me go girl , I'll do the same . Today was the awesomest day ever :DDD I love you :D Thanks for giving me a wonderful day darls :D We would last forever , I swear :D


Thanks baby girl . Thanks for everything .


Nights ~ Love you lots :DDD

SAYONARA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers