Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Aloha :DDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alohaaaaaa !!!!! :DD hehe , so long since I've used that word on my blog D: haha , I miss that word D: hehe .. But still , I miss you more D: I freaking can't live without you by my side :( I need you in my arms . I want you back , I don't want to let you go again when you're in my arms next time ...

I will never let you go , I hope that time could just slow down when I'm with you . I never wanted you to leave so fast , Don't even know when's the next time we're gonna meet D: I miss you like hell , I wanna be with you now . D:


I really love you weih , why do you treat me so nice ?? :O I always wanted to know , tell me when we talk on the phone later :D ^^^^ hehe , I think I might SLEEP early tonight , freaking tired :O Sorry sweetie , can't teman you for long , forgive me D: Stupid Jia Rui la , can't sleepover at my house D: Made me feel so lonely , ohhh ya , when are you coming to my house dear ?? ^^^^ haha xD Joking .


Okay , enough with the lovey dovey stuff already -.-

So how's life for everyone now ?? To all LickHung-ians , I MISS YOU ALL SO EFFIN MUCH ! Argh , I'll die sooner or later weih , life's horrible without you guys and girls D: But still , we have to move on right ??? Can't ust be stuck in the past forever . So yeah , if we have fate , then we'll definitely see each other again :D hehe , I realized that there a quite a number of students going to my school next year :DDD hehe , I'm so not alone anymore :D


To Matthew and Amanda Ng :
Haha , I guess that you guys had a wonderful day today right ? :D Don't brush your teeth or tongue weih . xD Haha . Glad that you guys had fun :D Hope that we can see each other again D: I miss double dating with you guys weih D: haihs , bored like hell now D:



To my O.A.O (ONE AND ONLY) :
You know who you are :DDDD Fine , just in case you'll act stupid and make me tell you who you are , I'll just put your WONDERFUL NAME here :D
ERINCHEWYINGSYUEN :)
You'll always be there for me right ?? I hope you will :D hehe , to be honest , I really think that we were meant to be . We have the same personality :DD hehe . We both love each other so much :DDD But still I love you more :PPP haha . I win this time angel :P



Hehe . I guess I'm too lazy to post liao , I actually posted just for my wifey , she kept nagging me :/ But still , I want her to keep on nagging me till I die :D Hehe , love the way she nags me :DDD haha xDD Okay .. I guess that's all D': Will post some other day :)

Nights :D Sleep early :D

SAYONARA !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers