Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow ... -.-

I always seem to be the bad guy , argh ! I feel like killing myself now . Fine , I guess this is the way it is .

Anyways , Today was kinda awesome 8D hehe :D Haihs , but it's over , ain't it ?? We can't go back , I'm sorry we gotta keep moving on . I think I can only see you next year D: Haihs .. I hate this life weih . I don't live just to play basketball la , I'm needa have fun too right ?? I like a prisoner at home . D:


I wished we could be alone forever . With nobody disturbing us , I would really like to stop down time . I wanna be happy with you forever . I don't wanna hurt , I don't wanna cry , I don't wanna get tear apart , I don't wanna be sad . I just want you in my arms , forever .



I love you too much to just let you go . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers