Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love + 7 A's = Extreme HAPPINESS x)

I freaking love today :DDDD I teman-ed ECYS the whole day :DD Ahh , I'm so crazy in love with you darling :DD Just looking at you makes me smile :D Now I do believe that love is forever x)

Hehe . I'm proud that you've got 5 A'S darling :D You did great :D I hope my dad gives me back my phone . So that I can text you :D I freaking miss your kiss now . Your kiss makes me high xD haha ....


So ... :D hehe I don't know what to say leh , I can hardly breathe when I'm with you :D I can hardly do anything that embarasses myself infront of you :DDD haha . I just love you girl :D

I just hope that you'll love me back and nothing can seperate us from loving each other :DDD

Sayonara !!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers