Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gone .

I don't like Amanda Ng , why in the hell does everybody thinks that I do ?? I'll only love Marissa Remesh Natesan forever . I swore . I won't break my promises anymore .

Dedicated to : M____ R____ N_____

I really really love you , I don't know how to express it to you anymore , we're face to face but we're not eye to eye , our hearts drifted apart . I really need you in my life . I don't want to lose you ever again . Please just don't let go . Please give me another chance . I never loved anyone else other than you , please believe me , I can't live without you , and it hurts to not have you by my side anymore . If you're angry then just tell me , I'll change for you , I will . My heart's with you , so please come back to me , I can't forget everything we've been through , can you ?? Please just don't go and give me another chance . I don't and won't love another girl other than you , I really miss you ...
Hope that you're there to read this , I can't stand not having you .

Thanks for everything you've done , I love you forever & always . Don't let go .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers