Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, October 1, 2010

What's going on ??

What's wrong ?? What's going on right now ?? What's tearing us apart ?? Everything's going the wrong way . Unexpected things are happening right now , so what do I do ? Cause I still love you ..

I don't know what's happening , I don't know what to do , I don't know how you feel , I don't know why stuff like this are happening , I don't know what to say , I don't know what's right and wrong . This stuff happened after you left . I can't say much , I gotta let you go , it's for your own good right ?? You're better off without me , I should be happy if you're happy . So I guess this is it .

I'm just sorry . I keep making mistakes . I know I'm wrong . But at least , let me know what I did wrong . I swear that I'll never talk to you ever again . Just go on , it was always what you wanted right ??

I'm thinking about you , I'm thinking about the way we used to be , it was nice , perfect . But it's all the past now , let's just move on . Bye . I'll stop bugging you . You're free , run and never look back , leave the past behind and get along .

Our final goodbye . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers