Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Haru-Haru ... Day by Day ...

What's going on ?? Life's getting from BAD to WORSE ! I thought we were supposed to be happy after UPSR ?? Well , I thought ...

I thought about a lot of stuff .. But most of them didn't come true , One of them was about me and you . I thought that we would have be happy together , loving each other forever , but love didn't last after it drifted us apart ... I thought that this was true love , but it's just a dream that's gonna break us down , and tear us up into pieces . I thought that you loved me , I thought that we were meant to be , I thought we would be happy , I thought about a whole lot of things ... But it was all just thoughts , not dreams that come true ...

Love . Love . Love . Love . Love . Love ,
When I think of that particular word , your name popped up into my mind . When I see your face , my heart pounded and never stopped ... When you were in my arms , I never wanted you to leave again ... When you were in my heart , I'll lock the door and keep you there forever ...
But that's the past , and it will never repeat again ...

Wants .
I wanted to make this last ... I wanted to prove that loving someone can be happy ... I wanted to make everything go the way we planned it ... I wanted to forget everything and start a new life with you ... I wanted to live a happy life ... Stuff that I wanted .

Realizes .
I realized that you were the perfect one . I realized that we were meant to be . I realized that our love never lasted . I realized that it takes more than a heart to love someone . I realized all of that when it was too late ...

I don't want you to go , but what can I do to stop you ?? There's barely anything that I can do right after you went . I'll still be loving you with all that I have . And there's nothing else that I can do other than that .

With each paasing day , my life goes from BAD to WORSE , and WORSE to WORST . I really can't stand it anymore , I tried to make a shout but nobody could hear it . I tried looking for a way out , but I'm stuck in the maze of your heart . I can't hold on anymore .

I'm just sorry for everything I did to you , Sorry for making life a worse place for you to live in . Sorry for letting you bear all the pain . Sorry for not understanding how you felt . Sorry for not being there for you when you neede me the most . Sorry for tearing you apart and killing your wonderful dreams . I'm sorry .

I guess there's nothing more that I can say ... I'll love you forever with my heart , my soul and everything that I got .

Bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers