Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breaking point ~ Gotta Let go ...

Everything was going so smoothly ~ Everything was like a fairytale ~ Everything was like everlasting ~ Everything was perfect ~ Everything was JUST A DREAM ~

Tearing apart ~ Breaking down ~ Burning up ~ Heart-Breaking ~

Forever & Always ?? Everlasting ?? Never-Ending ?? Meant To Be ??

I realized that fairy tales don't come true , life doesn't end with a happy ending . I realized that love is impossible . I realized that everything we've been through was just a dream . I realized that true love never existed . I realized that it was a little game and you gave up .

I'm trying to know why . But even if I did , it wouldn't change anything right ?? Yeah , this is permanent . This , I guess , would be the life we would be going through every day .....

Most of us would be thinking that life's happy ... I thought about it before , it will be happy if you do what you wanna do , and say what you wanna say .. It's freaking happy that way . So who am I to stop you from being happy ?? I'm just another ordinary guy . Yeah , I should be asking myself : " WTF is my problem ?? " .

I guess this is it .. I undertand what you're doing ... It's the best for you and me . I don't care about anything else , but on one condition , be happy . Live it with happiness , I guess that's the most that I could ask from you .

I think that's all ... Forver I will love you with everything I got , I swear .. But just move on , you can live happier :) That's what I want from you :) So deal ??

With love ,
AaronJaredNg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers