Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love Song .

Take me to where there are the moon and the stars , to where you are .

It's so hard to live without you , but I have to . That sad song plays in my mind again , how am I ever gonna let you go , I must be going out of my mind thinking about you .

No one here to save me . That key to your heart , tossed into the sea . I'll never stop looking for it , but will God let me find it ? I don't know , I don't wanna know , I don't want you to know .

I find meaning in your name , if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see , I'll be the light to guide you . With a broken heart , I'll still love you . Don't ever forget how much you mean to me . My eyes are closed , I feel my breath , I dream my dreams . Time stop now , let me be with you forever stuck in this moment of life .

Cause you're my all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers