Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Watching you walk away .


What hurts the most is being so close , having so much to say , and finally , watching you walk away .


When it all comes down to an end , I'll still be here , holding your hand . But if you believe that you belong with him , promise me you won't let anyone hurt you , always remember that I'll be here for you even if it kills to give you away .

You know you take my breath away , but would you ever feel the same way ? Yeah , I love you . That's a fact that I'll never regret . I hope you're okay , with the person you love , I'll pray for your happiness and that you'll never be alone .

What should I do to make you stay ? What should I do to make this love never fade ? What should I do to make the confusion go away ? All I know is that I want you to stay . 
When you look me in the eyes , and just tell me that you love me , I'll swear that I'll never leave you .

Happiness is just so far away , I'm always out of words to say when I see your face . What if you felt the same about me ? You're always running through my mind , but who's that special someone in your heart ? I really would die to know the answer . 

Tell me , if you're really in love with him , just don't keep me hanging on . I'll never regret meeting you in my whole life , you colored my world with rainbows , you're the candle that lights up my path , you're my strength when I'm weak , you're my eyes that cause me to see . And I thank you for everything you've done in my life , I'll never forget you , your name , your smile , your eyes , your hair , the way you treat me with a sincere heart . I L.O.V.E YOU .

All fears will be ceased whenever you're near , all hopes will be lifted high when you're here . All the hopeless dreams come true when I see you . What else can I do without you ? You make the impossible seem possible . You make every wild dream come true . You put smiles on my face effortlessly . You make me go crazy , and there's nothing I would change to feel this way . 


1 comment:

  1. Loved the blog....Seriously, its hard to give away someone who is so close to the heart. You described everything what I am going through. But I want her to be happy.... More than anything else in my life.......

    ReplyDelete

Followers