Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How do I tell you ?

The problem is you . You keep asking me what's the prob , and you left me speechless , cause it's you making my head spin round and round , it's you making me unable to make a right decision . It's just so hard to talk to you nowadays , all these times are hard , yeah , they're making me crazy and they're killing me . 

What would you do if you were in my shoes ? :( I really need help , but normally , I ask you for help , and no one else , you're like my problem solver , but now , you've turn into a problem to me . :(

Cut's and injuries ain't nothing compared to this . This is way below hell . What do I do when there's no other way to avoid you ? Do I just fake a smile and force a laughter ? hell , what do I do now .

I've got nothing to say anymore . This love story is just killing . I shouldn't have dreamed a dream that would never come true . My mistake , for mistaking this love . This was just a dream , nothing would come true , would it ? :( 

Bye . Nights . Thanks for putting a smile on my face for so long . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers