Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Monday, June 6, 2011

I can't take this any longer .

Every word you say feels like a shooting star . 


I can't live without you . Even if it's just for a day . I could just dream of you without realizing , your perfect smiles make my day , the way you look me in the eyes could kill me , every word you say makes me happy . I really love you . I can't stop the way I feel about you . 

Even if it's for a day , I would like to spend every single second of it with you .  If only I could see you everyday , just to see your pretty smile and your awesome face , just to put a smile on my face . You make my problems disappear , you make my head spin round , you make me go crazy all night long , make me feel so happy , make me go so crazy , make me spend my nights just thinking of you , and I can't say anything else but I love you . 

If you could just whisper I love you to my ears sincerely , that would really mean the world to me . You're the moon in my starry night , and my sun in the morning light . You light up the way in the dark , but please , start showing me the way to your heart . 

You showed me what it's like to fall in love , so easily , you took my heart away . Love isn't that complicated , is it ? I just know that I've fallen for you , and I seriously love you . You just seem so wonderful , lovely . Words just couldn't describe you .

Each word you say , each song you sing , each laughter that you make , each smile you put on your face , could all take my breath  away . Even through the darkness of the night , you seem to my candle light , and lit up every single path in my life . You're the rainbow after every rain . You're the sunshine that shines everyday , you're the stars that fill up the empty sky , you're everything in my life .

Not a single word in the dictionary could tell anyone what you are to me . I would try my best to put a smile on your face cause I want you to be happy , even if you're happy with some other guy , I would pray that God blesses you two . Just for the sake of your happiness , I'm willing to do everything and anything . 

bye readers :) Thanks for reading all the posts all these while :) Love you guys :)


SAYONARA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers