Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Even if it rains all day long , I'll be here for you .

When it all comes down to an end , you'll realize that the one that truly loves you is the one you neglected the whole time .

I don't care what they say , I don't care where you're from , don't care what you did , I just need you to love me . How you got me going crazy is still a mystery , can't just get you out of my head .

Remembering all those memories just makes me miss you more and more , somehow , I can feel happiness when I'm with you . Who could ever make me feel that same way again ? And I want you to know , that no matter what , I'll never let go . I wouldn't and never could . No matter which road you've chosen , I'll still be here cheering you on . 

You've took a part of my heart away , I don't know what to say , what could I do to make this feeling go away ? Nothing . I know there's no way escaping this type of love . I know that this is what true love means , what forever means . 

I just can't figure it out . With you is where I rather be , I just wish you could be here with me , if only we could spend a night in the night sky , but I just don't know why , we weren't meant to be . 

Well , I just don't know hot to say this , the words got me choking .When we finally meet again , I'll know it's right , when there would no longer be sleepless nights , and all these would be worth the fight .

When we were miles apart , when we were holding everything back , when it was easier to be pretending , when it was easier than telling the truth , When we knew no matter what we did , nothing could bring us together , nothing could make us happier , nothing could make our lives better . We forced laughters , we faked smiles . Until now , we still don't know the truth . 

Don't ever hold back what you feel , it's never a good way .

Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers