Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Where and what now ? :O

If only the skies was full of shooting stars , just to make one small wish come true , cause I really wish you were here . Put your hands together with mine , let me hold you throughout this journey of life . And I will take you in my arms , and hold you tightly and never let you go , till my life is through , this I will promise you . I would do anything just to have you in my life .

I know this feeling won't go away , I know I'm in love . But I'm terrified . What do I do now ? Watching love fail over and over again . For the first time , I found love . But is it true love or puppy love ? :o
You're never ever gonna be alone , from this moment on , I would never let you cry , i would never let you fall . When all hope is gone , I'll still be here loving you till the end .
Right or wrong , it's just so hard to tell . I lie awake till 4 in the morning , only got you in my mind . Just tell me you need me too , and let me stay right beside you . Going out of mind , just looking for a direction to go . 

No matter where I am , even in the most deserted areas of this planet , no other girls could take my heart away , and you're the one to blame . But what is it that takes your breath away , I have no idea , but hoping that I'm the one on your mind .

When your eyes meet mine again , I would never waste the opportunity to tell you the pain I've been through when there was no you . I wish I could talk to you for a while , just 10 little seconds , is it too much to ask for ? 

And when all else fails , I would be here cheering you on , when everyone hates you , I'll still be loving you , when the world is against you , I'll fight for you . And when I'm thinking of you , I hope that you're thinking bout me too . 

You take me to whole new world , full of love and happiness . Knowing that I'll never hold you like I did before . I can see it has change , I'm standing here but you don't see me , giving it my all just for a better change , don't wanna ever let you go . And the thunders are striking , standing in the rain , hoping that something would change . In the darkest nights , I hope that you'll remember the times we had . Now , I think it's really over .


Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers