Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday :)

It's my birthday yesterday :DDD But I didn't really do much because it was a schooling day . :(
I'll start my story from here kay ? :)

I woke up at 8 :) lol , kinda early for a birthday boy , hahaha , and then went out for brunch with mum at San Francisco :) We ate pasta with the carbonara sauce :) it was awesome :DDD But wasn't that full though , reached home at about 12.00p.m. and the went straight to school :)

It wasn't much of a big deal eventhough it was my birthday , so I continued the normal routine in school :) And then at 6.50 , when it was time to go home , my friends ( Wai Mun, Mi Jia, Yee Ming, Haikal, Rahulla) splashed water on me -.- I was so freaking wet kay -.- I was so wet when I was walking home, I practically walked with water dripping . -.- Those people that walked past me were like : "Aaronnnnnn, what happened to you ? :O"
I replied : "It's my birthday la , and my so called "friends" were so kind that they gave water as a birthday present :)"

When I reached home, my  brother were laughing at me , awesome family huh ? :P lol .I couldn't bother about it so I went straight to the showers :) After the hot bath, we had our a little family reunion :D Prayed for the food and started digging in :) The food was prepared by my grandma :D So I enjoyed it a lot :)

And my auntie , bought a mango cheese cake for me :DD It was nice :) anyways, I just wanna thank all those that made my birthday possible :) thanks guys :D love ya forever :)


Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers