Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Speechless.

So it's over , yeah we're through . My last move , is to un-friend you .


I really thought you were the one , smiling like no one ever could . Cause right from the start , we could feel something that was true . 

Thinking about you , but still I don't have a clue . How am I ever going to forget you ? If my heart was beating fast for you , would feel the same way for me too ? 

Every song reminds me of you , every little thing you did , still goes through my mind . But good times never last forever , do they ? Nothing could compare to the way you loved me , nothing could ever make me stop loving you .

A word is a word , until you mean what you say . And love wouldn't be true love unless you give your heart away . I have to go , but always know , that I love you so . Goodbye .

Sarang hae yo . Cause in my heart , we'll never be apart . Every little part in me , would love you until the end of time . Everything in me , belongs to you . My heart and my soul . 

I'll stand here , looking like a fool , just to cover up the truth . Even after the loneliest nights , I still will love you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers