Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cold lonely night.

You can take everything I am , you can break everything that I am . Go on and tear me down , cause there's nothing left for me to live for. I'm standing in the night , waiting in the dark , thought that you should be here by now. But everything's impossible when we were not meant to be.

Everything feels so in place , because when I look at you , feels like a dream come true. But I know that I can't stay , and it's impossible for me to walk away. There is nothing but the rain , nothing but the teardrops , nothing but the cries of heart.

And I hope that you'll see this , because you're the only one I'm living for. You're worth my life. Can you hear me now ? Trying to figure out this life , everything can will okay with you by my side. Now, I lost you , what do I do ? You're the best I ever knew , should have known right from the start that I'm deleting you from my heart .

So Imma let everything go , everything that had you in it , is going out of my heart . But remember , that you have a smile that could light the sun when it loses it's source of light , remember that you can make a rainbow appear in someone's life . I'll do whatever it takes to see you smile . Because I'm forgetting the past and starting all over without you.

One day when the stars aren't shining , when the birds stop singing in the morning , that's when I will finally forget you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers