Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Smile :)

Hahahaha :) thank you for making me smile beautiful :) You know you can make rainbows appear in my heart :) Continue smiling and kill everyone with your smile :DD 

When all hope is gone, I know that you'll be able to carry on :) You're the best thing I have in my life :) I'll never let you go :) Even when the skies turn green , I'll still be loving you , even when the mountains starts trembling when they hear your name :) I'm starting to regret not spending all my time with you. :(

If you ever feel like letting go, I'll never let you fall. Every single might be our only one, what if tomorrow ever comes? I don't wanna start regreting not telling you all of these things. Oh girl, I'll stand by you, I'm forever yours faithfully :)

Two strangers start to learn how to fall in love again.No matter which road you gotta take, I'll be there for you. Remember all the things that we wanted, remember all the memories that haunted, I'll never let go.

Byeeee . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers