Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need you now .

So much for a happy ending . 

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind cause you'll never know how much you mean to me . Even if it's just for a day , I would like to spend it with you . I would die to have that wish come true . I'll never wanna walk this path alone , but seems like nothing's going right . So much for a happy ending ehh ? 

I'll never find the words to say anymore , cause you're the one I dream of everyday . Memories so close to me but still they fade away . There's no use looking back or being stuck there wondering . Nothing gonna's change a thing . Now , it's so clear , I need you dear .

There's a dream I've been chasing , so bad that I wanted it to be reality . I'll raise up into the sky and then ask God why , that you and I gotta let go , cause I really need you now . Nothing could be compared to your love , nothing could ever be compared to your smile , you make life seem so perfect , there's nothing I would do to change that  . We've talked about the silliest things , We've did the stupidest things , We've make the funniest jokes , but still , we gotta let go .

I've never felt so happy , to see that little sparkle in your eyes , you just bring me into a whole new world . I saw so many pictures before I saw you , but now , all I see is you . You make my dreams come true , you make me look like a silly fool , and what can I ever do , just to make sure you feel the same way too ? 

I could just dream of you day and night . It's just so heart-breaking to know that I'll never get to hold you in my arms , now that you're happy , I guess I just gotta let go . I know it might seem like impossible , but all I ever wish for is a little place in your heart , then only I can start dreaming about impossible stuff . But if I don't mean anything to you , I seriously can't blame you , cause it was me that started loving you . 

Is love really that terrifying ? It leaves people crying , makes people feel like dying , what can I do to stop hurting , but above all ,  I'll never stop trying , cause I know that nothing would ever change this feeling .


We were made to be , suppose to be , meant to be , but we didn't make it happen . Dreams would still be dreams , wishes would still be wishes , fairy tales would still be fairy tales . Nothing's going to change that .

We feel so close , but still , we're far apart . I close my eyes , I look away , that's just because I'm not feeling okay . Our last goodbye , letting go of everything I've once held unto . All that I wanted is to hold you close , almost believing everything was not a dream , but fairy tales don't exist . And this love isn't true . 

Love stories wouldn't come true . Let's go on dreaming and believing that this wasn't a dreamy fairy tale , promise me , don't ever let anyone hurt you . I'm just so sick of the love songs , so tired of this tears ,  I'm finally done with wishing you were still here , in my heart , there's this little fear . I know you'll move on , but I'm hoping you'll move on with a smile on your face , don't let me down , because you'll always be the brightest star in my night sky . 

Let everyone see you as who you can be , and let yourself shine like you've never shine before , and let me know when you're not happy , so I could change that frown of yours . Never stop smiling , cause that's what you're best at . Let the world see your smile , so it could light up this world , and bring it to a whole new level . Even in the darkest jungles , nothing could keep out of reach from you . Continue being yourself , continue loving , caring , smiling and laughing , and never let anything bring you down . Remember that I'll never stop loving you , and I'll do anything to see that smile of yours . 

Let your smile light up the world . Let your kindness be in control of the universe , and your love , shed across the planets . I'll love you , even if loving you meant sacrificing my life , I wouldn't mind . 



But it's time for me to face the real truth , that I'll never ever stand a chance with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers