Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is It really over?? =(

I really hope it isn't... Cause I love you a lot and its a fact that will never change, I want you to believe me... I want you to know that it's not what you think it is, I just need you to believe me, thats all.. If I could only hold your hand again, I would never let it go cause you mean the world to me and you know it too, You were the light of my world, and now it's dark again since you left me:( I love you and you only... Don't worry cause there's no second girl in my heart, You're my one and only, so I really hope that you reconsider the choice you've done, Cause I'm falling of the edge and I need you more than anyone or anything else, you're my all, I love you and always did, I know I messed up badly today, but i hope you're still there to read this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers