Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, May 21, 2010

The wrong things at the wrong time...

Why?? Why?? Why?? Why is everything bad happening at this time of my life?? Is it a challenge?? I'm not going down but I needa know that you'll be there for me.. I know about the last minute thing to go to Hulu Selangor to train, I'm sorry marissa=( I'm also sad cause I can't do what I need and want to do... I'm so so so sorry ;( I broke the chain again, I'm drifting us apart once again... I'll try my best to make it up to you, I promise...

I guess the world's never unfair... But I'll swear that I'll hold your hand through it all.. I'm gonna fight for this, and I want you to fight for this too...

I'm just posting this to say sorry... Sorry marissa=( To the readers, I'll post when I come back from Hulu Selangor nxt thursday ok?? BYE
Goodnite, Gomenasai
SAYONARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers