Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back from Hulu Selangor =)

Heyya =) Aloha =) Haha, ao long since I last posted... sorry readers.... gomenasai =( Hooray =) Woohooo xD Haha, finally my dream came true, I'm gonna represent Selangor =)

I miss you guys a lot... But I missed you the nist =( Haiz , so sad leh , couldn't see you for like a whole week =( Luckily we could text =)

Okayy. How's school?? Heard that loads of things happened when I wasnt around... Tell me... Tell me and leave a message in the CHATTBBOXX on the right hand side ok?? Im bored =_=

And I heard that Kent Leang's leg got hurt during high jump... Please tell me more info about it... I pray that he's ok cause he was the bestest friend on earth... Please tell me what happened too cause I seriously dun wanna live on earth without knowing what's happening ...

One word for the trip : AWESOMEEEE !!!! ;D Seriously, It was. We stayed in a apartment in Hulu Selangor... It was named Serendah Golf Resort but to me it was more like an apartment... It was surrouded with trees =) Imagine that guys xD It seriously was nice... The apartment was near the hill... And there was a road to go around the hill =) And one day after finishing our training from 10 am - 1 pm ... Our teacher took us on the journey aroud the hill xD It was fanstastic... And all of us were like "WOW" , "COOL" and of course " WHY NO MONKEYS??!!" xD And then we went back to the apartment...

Wow... The people there were greater than the scenery =) I can say that it was a great time that we had there... The people were friendly and at that moment I could see that we'll make great friends =) I love that place... And I'm going again on the 3rd =)

Okayy ... Now's your turn to be the story-teller... Remember to comment on my posts and oso leave messages on the chatbox ;D Lazy to type liao lar so remember to tell me about what happened in school this few days=)

Okayy, sorry for the short post today readers... will post more nxt time... i promise =)\


SAYONARA !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers