Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

TheDayBeforeTheTake-Off ):

I don't wanna go :( Why can't I stay for a while more?? I don't want you to suffer, I don't want you to handle it yourself :( I wanna be there for you...

I'm going to Hulu Selangor tomorrow :) actually not tomorrow it's today :) haha, Wish me "one road follow wind " la... Haha direct translation from chinese xD Haha, Wish me luck too... I'm gonna miss you guys, I'm gonna miss LICK HUNG!!! I'm gonna misss YOU!!! I'm gonna be bored there without my close friends :( I can't believe I actually haven't pack my bag that I want to bring there xD I needa bring lots and lots of stuff.... My bag is gonna be full of my stuffs :0

I hope you guys will have lots of fun when I'm not around for these three days :) I hope you'll be smiling cause I don't wanna see anybody emo... This year is our last year at LICK HUNG so take this oppurtunity and make some memories that we'll remember and cherish forever, so smile even if you don't want to cause nodoby wants to see anyone emo =)

Smile =D haha xD Sorry, Gomenasai I'm kinda weird these few days, too excited and happy, Sad at the same time too =( Haiz, Don't worry. I'll smile even if I don't want to.. Cause I'll emo in my heart not in my actions =)

Aren't you guys bored when nobody's talking to you?? I feel so so so so bored when theres nobody onlining =( And when there's nobody, I'll just have to log into facebook and play Bejeweled Blitz in there, cause I'm competiting with my bros andx my dad xD Our so called Inter-Family Tournament xD Haha So bored so the least I could do is blog =)

Btw... Readers, This are the peope whom I really respect =)
1. Marissa Remesh Natesan , Hue Le-Yon, Gen Liew Shan Jun, Chan Wei Ming, Cheong Li Shen, Wong Kent Seong, Wong Kent Leang, Meigie Yap, Amanda Ng, Amanda Chin, Erin Chew, Alanna Chong, Joanne Soo, Euwern Wong, Tan Wei Sheng , Ng Kuan Aeng, Tan Mei Yu, Sherryl Lim, Jojo Wong, LxWong, Tan Jun Hong, Mitch Goh, Khaw Wei Kin, Chong Koon Wei, Joehann, Jovyn, Charmaine, Bi Jun

2. Khoo Jia Rui, Wong Pui Ling, Fong Cheng Jun, Tang Ju Hean, Yeoh Ming Yuan, Cheah Yong Heng, Xin Wei, Wen Xin, Sabrina, Mindy, Lyanne, Renee.

Haiz, Can't remember all la =( Damnit, I'm forgetful, Hate it when I forget stuff that are important =( Hate it so so much... Btw, If your name is not in the list above, don't worry cause I don't hate you, it's because maybe I've forgotten or Don't really know how to spell your name so so sorrry =)


Ok, Time for me to say bye to everyone now, Wish me luck, Pray for me ;) Haha, Thanks again please comment more okay?? Haha, Sleep early ya?? Sms on sunday k?? Haha.... Remember to smile even when I'm not seeing =) SLEEP EARLY READERS=) Smile =D
SAYONARA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers