Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Miracles that I hope for never comes true =(

Im hoping that we'll get back together like how we used to be, I've messed up again... If only you're still there, let me explain it to you... I don't wanna live on earth without you, you're my everything,I can't lose you. I can't miss you, I can't hug you anymore, I can't hold you anymore, I can't live with no more you, I hope you're still there to read this cause this is really dedicated to you...

I reallly just need a chance to explain, Let me do it, I'm not and never gonna let you go. I love you and I know you feel the same way too. So why can't we be together?? I've messed up, I know that, I just need one last chance. If I really ever break your heart again, you can just walk away, just give me one last chance please, I can't smile a day without you here, I can't breathe cause there's no you anymore, I can't eat anymore cause I've been thinking and thinking bout you, I've lost everything, How's that ok?? =(

I really need you in my life marissa... I DON'T EVER WANTED TO LOSE YOU, you know that too, I really can't do anything with no you. I guess you're mad and sad at the same time. I hope you're there to read this. I really really am sorry. I really really wanna love you, Just one last chance, I know you don't trust me anymore but I hope that you'll just put a lil faith into me, cause I never ever cried over a girl b4 and you're the first. I really love you a lot, we were meant to be. After we went through so many things before, why can't we continue to be together?? After so many things, are we just gonna let everything go just like that?? Well, I'm not and I hope you're not too. So please let me explain. I hoping that we can be together forever. Cause our love is stronger than anything on earth. You know it too. Cause we were meant to be. To be with you is my first and my last thought when I met you cause I knew you were the one. So I'm really hoping you're there marissa. cause I really really never ever loved a girl as much as you b4. please read this cause I'm not willing to let you go.

I know I've messed up. Now, I'm just hoping for one last chance from you, If I break my promise again, you can just break off all the connections with me. You can slap me if you want to, I'm willing to do anything just to be with you. You can do whatever you want, please give this last chance... Really hoping that you're there. Cause my love for you never ever changed, you're my all, you're the best, you're the one for me and I love you so.
PLEASE READ THIS MARISSA =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers