Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I screwed up again... hope you're still reading this

This post isnt for readers... It's dedicated to you.
I know I broke your heart today... I can't do anything other than sms-ing you... Since you're not replying, I hope you're reading my blog... Cause this is really meant for you... I really love you and always did. I know I did a very big mistake today, But I really still love you alone, ther's no other girl in my heart, Believe me cause you're my one and only... I'm drowning without your love.. I need you by my side and I guess it's just really my fault this time... I really hope that we'll get back to the time when we used to be, cause I really miss your messages, I don't think i can stand a day without you... cause you'e my EVERYTHING... What am I gonna do?? Cause I still love you a lot... You found me and I guess I made a big mistake and that made the distance between me and you further, causing me to lost you... I hope you're still there cause you meant everything to me and I can't afford to lose you...
I know what I did was totally wrong, I know I broke your heart, I know I pissed you off, I know you won't forgive me. I know you are still there, and I know there's still hope... I want you and I need you more than anything else... Like i said before, If it wasn't for you, I guess I wouldn't be living here on earth anymore, you gave encouragement when I needed it the most, you were there for me when I needed someone to talk to, you were there for me when I needeed help, you were there for me when I needed you..
I just got a question for you : Are you willing to give me a second chance??
Answer it and I'll swear that I won't keep bugging you if it's a no
Bye Really hope you're reading this cause you know you're everything to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers