Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hard to forget the relationship

Telling me to get over it?? If u guys wanna noe more, listen to the song HARU-HARU sang by BIGBANG (english subbed) u guys would noe my meaning after listening, u think i can forget ????? no i seriously cant, i gave my heart to u... I wont forget u, if u're happy then i guess i'll have to let u go... dun wanna feel this way, but it's over aint it?? how can i live with no more you?? see me through with no more u, wat am i gonna do?? cant believes ther's no more u, i try n try to forget u, but i take the good memories and it saddens me whenever we were laughing together. it really was happy, i wanna go back to the time when there was me n u. guess it's just impossible =( =( )= )=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers