Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

D= Finally realizing TRUE FRIENDS are MY Life

The way I am made MY FRIENDS hate me.... friends, what's the true meaning of friends??? In MY WORLD, I guess it's just all about me.... I never really thought of other people...
SORRY's is just a five-lettered word, what's the point of saying sorry even if u don't change???
Changing is a hard thing to do, u must make sacrifice in order to get the things YOU want, so what if YOU have FAME or HANDSOMENESS?? What's the point of FAME and HANDSOMENESS?? TRY comparing A WORLD FULL OF TRUE FRIENDS and A WORLD FULL OF FAME BUT NO TRUE FRIENDS?? Some people would choose fame instead of TRUE FRIENDS, and that's the road i picked when i realize it's was all WRONG, it's was all too late...
In the end, I started to realize that TRUE FRIENDS are those people who would be by your side no matter what, and FAME would just disappear.....
SO TRUE FRIENDS will never leave YOU, and FAME and other stuff would just VANISH IN THE DARK, so pick wisely people, or you'll end up like me...
Ya, I am what you guys think I am, A PLAYBOY... Some people like MITCH GOH, LE-YON, WEI SHENG, WEI KIN, EUWERN, KUAN AENG, were there for me for my whole life... just seemed so lost without THEM, THEY didn't mind what I did, who i was, how much we argued and how famous i were, they were just there for me... THEY would help me if i was in trouble, They would share things that i shouldn't know with me, THEY were my TRUE BESTIES
Now, everything is tearing apart, so lost without my FRIENDS OF MY LIFE, Can't do anything with them anymore, hating me for being an idiot, so if YOU GUYS are reading this, i wanna take this chance and say: "I'll change and just want US to be normal again, hope you guys won't mind.... BFF's?? "
Will do anything for you guys that includes dying for you guys... you guys meant a lot to me, don't wanna lose TRUE FRIENDS again, TRUE FRIENDS ARE MY LIFE, AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT, I hope that we can just forget the past and just try to be like best buddies we were before....

ONCE AGAIN, sorry EUWERN, KUAN AENG, MITCH, LE-YON, WEI SHENG, WEI KIN, WILLIAM and WEI MING

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers