Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sadness... Emo-ing... Loneliness...

Emo-ing cuz of her, did we really loved each other?? I just dun seem to understand... Love is pain, Just dun seem to understand how you feel about me, i dun wanna live in my own dream anymore, it's hurting me a lot and i loved u but our love it seems to be all lies, i love u but why can't is just be a happy ending story?? Broken-hearted...
What's wrong??? Is there really no hope for that miracle i am praying for?? What can I do?? So sick of love songs, making me emo... How can I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?? That's seriously is impossible i dun wanna be in this nightmare, get me out of here...
Just wanna stop my heart for awhile, wish it could all just stop down I'm sry but i love u it just seems to be all lies, i'm sry but i can't just let my friends go and be with you, u never really loved me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers