Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Still can't believe what i did, never seemed to understand=(

What's wrong with ME??!! How could I say that to ERIN?? I can't believe that i said that to her, never really wanted her to hate me, never thought of hating her, never thought of losing my CLOSEST FRIENDS, never thought of living alone on PLANET EARTH!
Need to talk to someone, thought i found that someone but suddenly lose grip, and now we're not really close friends anymore=(
Just can't seem to understand what I've done, Can't seem to recognize myself when i look in the mirror anymore. Don't wanna lose anymore CLOSE FRIENDS, just want to be happily with them..
Thanks Wei Kin, thanks for teman-ing me today, and thanks for talking to me=) thank you to Wei Sheng again=)
Can't say anything more, dun wanna ruin my blog anymore, Sorry ERIN, so so sorry, don't have to forgive me, don't have to if you don't want to, reader's please comment good stuff on the right, only close friends can comment bad stuff, please write your real name, dun put .... or someone....
okay??
Thanks, just leave some comments or drop by to say hi and i'll be grateful, thanks again for everything... thanks reader's that are supporting me, and thanks to those people who are not commenting bad stuff about me =) thanks=)

Short post today =( Not much time to post so just typed as fast as i could =) Promise to post more next time=) Feel free to share things with me=) Thankss=)
Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers