Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

No problemo=) but a another juz appeared=(

Aloha xD hehe today my mood kinda GOOD n kinda BAD.... first my problemo is solved=) *jumping around like a crazy monkey now* xD but the bad part is another problem just appeared=( *feeling so sad now* after the problem wif Mitch and the other ppl disappeared, Genevieve and Amanda and Erin's prob came just right in=( Arh!!! why is GOD treating ME this way?? izit a challenge?? should I face it with a bright smile like what I always tell OTHERS?? need to talk to SoMeOnE that understands=( I dun think I've found that "sOmEoNe" yet=(

the prob is I feel like THEY're keeping secrets... and talking about ME behind my back... n even ignoring ME!!! haiz.... I really dunno what to do=(
hope U GIRLS will stop doing stuff like that
please give ME some suggestions at the chatbox on the RIGHT=)(those who dunno how to seperate right and left wan... better go see a DOCTOR)xD I will be happy to see your comments too xD


Ok... so I'll change the topic la=) now there's a prob with ME... I m losing to Jia Rui=( his beating ME in everything, some people says that HE's trying to be like ME, HE's saying aloha=( and that's the word I use not HIM)i m losing to HIM in BASKLETBALL and IT's like my life weih=( JUZ FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF=( But I dun really care anymore....

Will post more things about ME, my friends, and problems too=) hope u guys can help ME solve the problems=) thanks for everything too.... So happy that u can spend time reading my blog eventhough it's boring thx a lot=)

so next time will have more=D sayonara=) adieus=) so long=) goodbye=) (just tell me if i m weird) i will accept it xD so sayonara=)

The end of this post^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers