Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, February 5, 2010

OUR CLASS IS GETTING FROM BAD TO WORST=(

Oh no..... my class is tearing apart... everything is getting worst... we're starting to hate each other... everybody is starting to hate me cuz i done a terribly mistake tht can't be repaired... i dun mind them hating me... but i still have to say sry... n i really dun dare to say it in skul cuz i know this time it will really be useless... This problem can't be solved that easily...starting to ignore me the whole day.. i juz can't bear with it anymore... but i can do anything cuz it's always my fault......
Now even my bestest fren for three years is getting really mad at me too.... I just wanna say sry even if it's useless... the class is tearing apart, our friendships ain't going to last.. it's ruined by one stupid mistake that was done by me... saying sorry ain't going to work... just got to do everything i can before it all falls apart=(


Should've said sorry to: Euwern, Mitch, Jun Hong, Mei Yu, Zhen Hen, Le-Yon, Lin Xuan, Jeff, Yi Shen, Wei Ming, William, Wei Sheng, Kuan Aeng, Jit Yue, Qian Rou, Janie, Wei Lin, Ying Zhi and lots more people that i didnt mention their names

So Sorry... Hope u guys can forgive me... but the final decision is still up to you.. i will respect your decision no matter what.. but i really hope u guys can forgive me... cuz without u guys i don't think i could survive until today=( u guys were everything=( yea so, just hope u guys can tell me the decision


The Person who done that enormous mistake,
Aaron=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers