Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Haha=) woohoo xD so damn lucky =)

Aloha once again xD Kinda hyper now ( jumping up and down like a kangaroo) xD haha, it's not bcuz I eat too much sugar =) but I'm seriously happy =) haha =)
Btw, are kangaroo's hyper?? (confused)

First, I gotta say sry cuz I didn't post for so long d =( haiz kinda bz studying for exam =) finally my dad allowed me to use the com =) I was so dam happy weih, listening to IT'S OVER by Jesse Mccartney=) I seriously LOVE it weih=) Music is Life !!! Agreed??

Just love MUSIC la=) ... Btw sry for misunderstanding u guys and I'm sry for using foul languages on my OWN BLOG, Shame on me =( Just so sry, hope u guys can forgive me and PLEASE STOP WRITING THOSE WORDS ON MY CHATBOX!!!! Write in somewhere else when u wanna scold ME or someone else, tHAnKs =)

Now, I'm so dam WORRIED for my EXAM RESULTS 0.o the zuo wen was so damn FREAKING HARD!!! Wth, why the teachers so nerdy wan?? make the questions so FREAKING HARD for us( Lick hung students), Damnit

Oh, forgot to tell u guys the reason i was happy =) There are a few though =)
Let's see... Hmmm
The number 1 reason is i saw Chee Wei on the first Saturday tuition xD haha but he still remained the same xD still VERY VERY SHORT XD Jk Jk, but he seriously didn't change at all=)
Numberh 2... My jie (Farah Elina) is coming back to LICK HUNG on 15th (a Monday) woohooooo xD I'm so damn happy =) can see her d
Number thhh-rrreee.... Mitch, Mei Yu, Jeff, Jun Hong, Kuan Aeng and Lin Xuan forgave ME =) I'm so relieved =) But Euwern still is angry (sighs)


And when Farah comes back, we all ask her to belanja us k??? xD My revenge cuz she nvr ajak me to eat at SRI MELUR!!!!!!!! Dam bad de lorh =(

And hope u guys can pass the exam with FLYING COLOURS=) Cuz di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan =) Izit correct?? Correct me if I'm wrong and continue leaving comments and continue dropping by to say HI =)


Thanks again for not commenting with the f*** and those other words... thankiuuu =)

So i guess that's it for this post =( Sorry but i promise will post more some other days =)

Sayonara!!!
=) =) =) =)

1 comment:

Followers