Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sick = Hell

WTH=( wth is wrong with M!!! Im sick=( I get sick like once a week, last week... I caught a flu =( the week b4 last week, I caught fever MY BODY??!!!

Nvm, time for me to change topic =) haha, spent my WHOLE DAY at HOME playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5!!! It was so damn fun =) but was so dam bored cuz nobody sms-ed ME=( but gt some IRRITATING IDIOTS kept calling ME!!! WTH!!!!

Damnit, tmr i gotta do FOUR TEST PAPERS !!! =( I hate being sick!!! =( Now im stuck with studying, I hate studying, and Im not a nerd so I dun study..... No offense to THE NERDS!!! xD
Haha, haiz hope I could just copy answers for all the TEST PAPERS!!! =( Nvm.... Better wish me luck for my BM, MATHS AND CHINESE=) If not i have to study more than usual at home cuz MY DAD wont be satisfied with MY RESULTS!!!! I'll do the best I can la=)

I love LAST SATURDAY la..... LE-YON, ADRIAN and I went crazy!!! xD And WE invented a new game!!! U guys wanna try?? LE-YON fell down five times and HE barely could STAND straight anymore!! xD It's so dam fun weih!!! ADRIAN mistook a stem of a plant as LE-YON's toe bone xD We were laughing and fooling around like monkeys xD If u paid RM10 just to spend a week with us, U'll be going home in a shape of a MONKEY, GORILLA, KANGAROO or BABOON XD Haha, U'LL BE LAUGHING YOUR HEADS OFF, guarenteed !!!! It was so much fun that we forgot to eat lunch, we didnt want to play basketball or do anything else xD

If u guys wanna noe more about this newly-invented game, contact Aaron(0173997894) or Qian Rou(0123307262) Thankiuu =)

Haha, so now, I think I gtg study again=( Damnit, it makes me feel like a TOTAL NERD!!!! And I hate NERDS!!!! As least i gt MY PHONE WITH ME!!! =) So.... i would probably listen to music instead of studying xD Or maybe I'll Sms ppl=) OK, i GTG =( WILL PROMISE TO POST MORE NEXT TIME=) and once again, hope everyone out there would get PLEASANT MARKS for their TEST PAPERS =)
BB=(

ADEUS
=) xD =P (= =D

1 comment:

Followers