Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

People Changed.... Is it a good thing or a bad thing??

Hey, first, i gotta apologize for not posting for so long d... Sry ya, i seriously didn't have the mood to post, So it was dead huh?? And remember to wish me luck for my BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT next Monday!!!! wooohoooo!!! So damn happy weih, can ponteng sekolah xD haiz, a little down cuz of some things, should I tell u??? or should I just keep it in my heart?? (making a decision)..... Yea, I should tell u people, but.... You MUST tell me some SOLUTIONS on my chat box on the right =) but I wont say their names out

1. I gotta ask u guys this, what do u think of people changing their attitude?? I think I'm not that close to you guys anymore, I dunno wat to do, should I just walk up to you guys and just talk like best friends?? I know things aren't the way they are anymore, I cant even be myself, I'm just lost in this world...

2. What's wrong with me?? Is it that hard to let go of a friend or a love one?? Listening to She's Gone by SUPER JUNIOR, and it reminds me of you, Is this a feeling I should just forget about?? Or should I out more effort and make this feeling into something EVERLASTING?? I guess it's a path I'll be choosing, I'm on my own now....

3. What the hell am I waiting for?? There's so many opportunities out there tht I could just grab with my hand, Should I wait?? Should I move on?? Should I stop?? It's gonna be an experience I'll never forget...

I guess in life there's nothing more important than happiness, I'll telll everyone with problems to just overcome it with a big grin on their faces, But not I'm the one with the problems and Should I just let it all go?? I'm LOST, I need guidance, but there's nobody out there that can help me, I'm screaming as loud as I can, but yet no one hears me. I'm lost in this place....

Is it really tht bad?? The feelings of mine are confusing me, and I don't even dare to take a step infront without knowing that you're by my side, maybe it's true that i will never ever live without you....

You changed.. You're not that girl I used to know anymore... It's all lies. day by day I love u more and more....
but It's oveeeeeeeeer this time, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over....

How do you sleep?? I have a hard time sleeping cuz all I do is think of you but I just can't have you, Should I even love you?? I'm living my dream and I guess it's time to get up and start it all over, But how am I going to do that when you're gone??
Suggest some solutions or ways please and thankiuu....

End of this problematic post


SAYONARA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers