Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, December 10, 2010

x))

Aloha :D Hehe . Btw , ALOHA is MY WORD , nobody else can steal that word from me :P So starting from today , everyone stop using ALOHA :P It's a rule now , if not I call 999 and ask the police to put you into jail for breaking my rule :P


x) Currently talking to Erinchewyingsyuen :) Awwh , I just love talking to her , when I'm with her , all problems cease :D Ily a lot girl :) Forever , We will be together :)


Habbo :D Haha , thanks to my wife ( Erinchewyingsyuen ) for helping me create an account :DDD Hehe :D If not I wouldn't be playing Habbo now . x)) Yer , I'm so freaking jealous of Firdaus's Habbo , Freaking yeng leh (Y)

I freaking miss 151110 :) It was the most perfect-ed day in my life ♥ With her :) Argh , miss her so much now , what to do ? :(


Waiting for next year so badly . So I can see her again :) Hehe . I hope we would have fate to just meet at any time this Christmas . I still don't really understand the meaning of a mistletoe , I just know that it's a plant 8D Right ? :S


Haha . Sorry :( Today kinda hyper . :D Byebye :D Sorry for the short post . I just came blogging for Erinchewyingsyuen ♥ :)

BYE , take care yeah ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers