Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

We were made to be . ♥

I trust in our love . A lot of stuff happened when we were together , we fought it together . We still love each other a lot . We shouldn't let go now . I wanna live happily with you .

Are you willing to love me for the rest of your life ? Do you still think that I'm the one for you ?
Yes , I will and I do .
We will work things out . We will make things right . We will love each other till the end of time . We will make a fairy tale come true . We will be having sweet moments together that we can remember for the rest of our lives . We will have stories that are funny and also romantic to tell our children or grandchildren when we grow old together .


But did you realize ?? I said WE , that means the both of us WILL and have to work together . We will BE happy after we sort it out :) We can work this out , but only if we do it TOGETHER . We will stand together FOREVER . We will be LOVING EACH OTHER . We will be together UNTIL THE END of our lives . We wouldn't run out OF TIME if we appreciate the time left .

There's a code :D Haha . Try putting all the COLOURED WORDS and WORDS IN CAPITAL LETTERS together :)


Just to tell you , I really love you , the most :D

Bye :) Sorry for short post . Gtg teman her chat liao :P Bye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers