Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Friday, December 3, 2010

On planet Earth . You're the only person that's perfect

Iloveyou :)

I'm speechless when I'm with you . I try to be someone that you'll like more when I'm with you , but I realize , all I need is to be myself . I can be myself when I'm with you .
:D
When I'm with you , I'LL MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT , because I'll miss you whenever you're NOT AROUND . When I kiss you , I still get butterfly years from now .


And I'm in love . You , by right , is the only person that filled my life with colours :D You stepped into it , and now it's brightened :D
I thank you for everything you've done . I love you :D

I would never ever let go . I'll marry you :)

With my life , I'll swear to take care of you for my life :D
I'll only mean things when they're true :)
Iloveyou
Nights everyone :D And to you too , sweetheart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers