Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love is ever lasting . :)

I believe it now :) You'll be my FOREVER :) I thank you for the happy memories :D There'll be a lot more , I believe :D

So glad that you are mine :) For now and forever :)
I would never let you go :) I promise :D Would you ?
You're so NOTTY la :P We're the NOTTIEST couple I guess xD
hehe . I love you girl :D
Hehe :D


Omg :D She's causing global warming la :DDDD Haha , hawt dao .. :) Hehe . That girl up in that photo there , is my one & only . :) She's super cute la :DDD
I love her so so much that nothing could break us apart . :)
I'm so proud that she's mine now :) and for forever :D
♥ Iloveyou Erinchewyingsyuen ♥

You'll be in my heart no matter what :)


Sorry for the short post D: It was dedicated to the most important girl in my life forever ♥ :) ILY :)

SAYONARA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers