Small little stuff about me . :)

Life's just a small little journey . Stay strong and be happy :) Laugh , smile and live your life to the fullest.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

When is it gonna turn okay?

Could I hold you tight? I hope you're smiling because of me. But even if it isn't because of me, I hope you're happy. Can we dance real slow? Just to make every moment last longer. I don't wanna let you go.

This is a feeling I've never felt, and it feels so wrong when I think it's right. I love the way you look, I love the way you smile, I love the way you look me in the eyes, I guess I just love everything 'bout you? You're worth every lil second of mine. Thanks for the smiles, laughs, retarded moments, and everything you said that made my day.

I think you're the missing piece in my life. All I can say is that I was glad I got a chance to meet you. You leave me speechless with every word you say, you're just so wonderful ya know? Nobody could ever take your place from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers